View Profile jojo22

14 Movie Reviews

Damn, times sure change. I saw this years ago, but I can't say that I instantly remembered this right from the start. It was smart that you updated the content rather than just the animation, since other boards like r9k became more relevant, and more videogames with "questionable" subfandoms came along, although I think the sonichu/CWC reference and others might fly over the heads of younger viewers. Having had the luck of lurking the /b/ board in the late 2000's I got to say it's a shame that things got so political over the years and alot of the /b/ spirit has lost. Thank you for remembering me these times, and keep up the good work.

as a (south europe) roman catholic i belive this is a very good critic of both sides. you did a great job overcompelling fundie and neckbear Tongue-in-cheek stereotypes. however i find it difficult to mistake this for a legit critic, as it is soaked with (very deep) satire. good job

....

for those who are actually are reading this review, i most say thanks for the attention of yours that is being gived to me. i am no one to judge this flash movie, i am just a person who is reviewing this. i do not have illusions of some one actually read this.
this ill probably fall to the bottom and be forgotten has many of other flash movies/games. i am only writing this to say what 1.376 people , probably , said, that is: great art ,concept ,story and music. keep up the good word.
5/5 10/10

post scriptum: please rate this review helpful. ( i am asking please , it is not a obligation. only a favor.)

7 Game Reviews

i say amazing game indeed

the graphics are astonishing and the game play is great.
10/10 5/5

there is a bug you know...

the under construction medal isn't working. but great game anyway.

theres a secret

on one ear of the men ormale and a bonus will come

2 Audio Reviews

urss rules

long live to the communist/socialism!!!

cool

cool

Chronamut responds:

indeed.

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

6 Art Reviews

great piece of art. it reminds me of the deceased pet rats of Morthagg.

shad, HOW CAN YOU MAKE A HORSE LOOK FEMININE?

you know, a interesting pun is that here in portugal we refer heroin as "horse"

i'm a catholic brony.i am currently studing electronics & mathematics by myself to be a future engineer i like MLP:FIM and ed edd n eddy, along with other shows. i like also old school game like crash bandicoot and pandemonium!.

''half moon'' bubba @jojo22